Top 10 Support Ticket Systems plugin for WordPress & Woocommerce
Whether you run an eCommerce business or publish a regular blog, you need a Support system for keeping track of inquiries and problems as they arise. Finding the ideal ticket plugin that integrates with your WordPress website is crucial for this reason. This post will define a WordPress ticket system and discuss things to consider when selecting one. We’ll also discuss some of the top ticketing plugins available right now.
A good ticket system works through plugin integrations with your site. One of the main benefits of this is that the system becomes part of your site’s architecture, in a sense. That means your agents can sign into your WordPress dashboard and manage tickets through one location without having to log on to another site. The best WordPress help desk ticket systems will have this functionality.
WordPress and Zendesk work together seamlessly because we understand how crucial it is to forging strong bonds with a client.
you could take comments and turn them into tickets? Zendesk allows you to do just that: take a conversation offline or escalate a question — your customers won’t notice until you’ve come to a solution.
We’re also big believers in the power of the dashboard, giving your site admins a 360-degree view of your customer service landscape. From your WordPress dashboard, the Zendesk solution allows you to access all your tickets and comments, all uploaded files, attachments, and supporting documentation.
Zendesk for WordPress features
- Cloud-based solution
- Collaborate with internal comments
- Create tickets from blog comments
- Integration with any WordPress theme
- Omnichannel ticketing
- Single Sign On for users with existing WordPress login
- Manage tickets from WordPress dashboard
- Customizable feedback tab
- Automation, triggers, and macros for faster ticket processing
- Deep metrics and reporting
- Hundreds of app integrations
- Self-service help center for users
- 30 day free trial
2. Awesome Support – WordPress HelpDesk & Support Plugin
The most flexible and feature-rich support plugin for WordPress is called Awesome Support. The feature set of a SAAS system like Zendesk or Helpscout can only be matched by this helpdesk & support ticketing plugin.
And it takes just five minutes for your consumers to use it! Just respond to a few prompts in the setup process after installing and activating the plugin, and your helpdesk will be prepared for customers.
Watch the video below for a product tour to view the long number of free and paid features that will be offered on your new helpdesk!
Check out the user-friendly features of this awesome plugin:
- Ticketing: users can submit tickets from the front-end, and your agents respond to them from the WordPress back-end
- Import: Import tickets from Zendesk, Helpscout and Ticksy using our free importer add-on – makes for a seamless transition to your new helpdesk
- E-mail notifications: relevant parties are notified of certain actions by e-mail, and all e-mails are customizable. Choose from a selection of six email notifications (new ticket, reply to agent, reply to client etc.)
- Restricted access: all correspondence is private between the client and the agents (unless the PUBLIC TICKETS premium add-on is installed and configured)
- File upload: you control when files can be uploaded, how many files, and how large they are
- Multiple products: provide support for as many products as you want; synchronize product lists with popular e-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)
- Multiple departments: provide support for multiple departments
- Custom fields: easily set up additional custom fields on your ticket forms (and our premium Custom Fields add-on offers even more convenience). Choose from 13 field types, control where they show up (front-end, back-end, ticket list, ticket form etc.) and decide who can view them.
- Terms & conditions: ask users to agree to your your terms and conditions before they open a ticket
- Old tickets: identify old tickets quickly with tags; limit your viewable ticket list to only show old tickets with just a couple of clicks
- Tickets waiting on you: Quickly see all tickets still waiting for a reply – two clicks is all it takes to limit your ticket list to only those tickets!
- Agent Collaboration: multiple agents can work on the same ticket and tickets can be transferred between agents; assign primary, secondary and tertiary agents to tickets while retaining the flexibility to transfer a ticket to any other agent.
- Sorting And Filtering: includes an amazing flexible sorting, filtering and tagging system for your tickets
- Security: assign just the right capabilities to each of your agents including just the ability to see their own tickets or expand to see everyone’s tickets – your choice!
- Tracking: easily track where a ticket originated (support form, email, facebook, phone call etc.)
- Prioritize your way: create your own priority scheme – you don’t have to get locked into a 1-5 priority scheme!
- Time Tracking: basic time tracking is included! Admins can even adjust time and all time changes are logged directly in the ticket.
- Custom Labels: sign up for our email newsletter and get our Custom Status plugin for free – unlimited color coded, customized statuses and ticket labels at your fingertips! Combined with priorities and tags you have the ultimate system for categorizing and tracking your tickets!
3. Fluent Support
Fluent Support is the most versatile and feature-rich help desk and support plugin for WordPress. Provide awesome support and manage customer queries right from your WordPress dashboard.
Fluent Support is the perfect helpdesk & support ticketing plugin that can match the premium features of SAAS solutions like Zendesk or Helpscout or FreshDesk.
Fluent Support Features
- All-in-One Customer Support Solution
- Customer Portal
- Ticket Segmentation and Reporting
- Built-in Productivity Tools
- AUTOMATE SMARTLY AND DO MORE IN LESS TIME
- INTEGRATIONS WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP PLUGIN
4. WooCommerce Support Ticket System (Premium)
If you’ve installed WooCommerce and learned all there is to know about this popular platform, it might also be wise to include a support ticketing system for your eCommerce business. The WooCommerce Support Ticket System plugin is great because it seamlessly integrates with your WooCommerce installation and adds a system that will let you manage user and order support tickets. This system allows you to provide support to all the users that run into any order or delivery inconveniences. You will be able to easily manage tickets in your backend, and your users will be able to use a practical message thread on the frontend to communicate with you.
Features of WooCommerce Support Ticket System
- ORDER TICKETS
PAY PER TICKET
USE CASE: FILE APPROVAL SYSTEM
AUTOMATIC ORDER TICKETS
- Much More
5. JS Help Desk
When it comes to free plugins that you can download from the WordPress.org repository, JS Help Desk is one of the best such plugins around. This easy-to-use customer support system allows users or guests to create a ticket from the frontend and is packed full of features that don’t lack in any way compared to some of the premium support ticket systems out there. Aside from the frontend ticket creation, you will also get access to features such as the ability to create a ticket on the user’s behalf, a support icon with different position options, multiple file attachments, the ability to show and highlight a ticket status message, etc.
6. WooCommerce Order Support Ticket Management (Premium)
Customer satisfaction is the foundation of a successful business. Customer support service system, help desk or ticketing system based support can help you a lot. With the help of customer support ticket system WordPress WooCommerce plugins, you can easily handle a large user base client queries.
If you are running a business related to a order or service, then it’s required that your customers want to inquire about that order or service, maybe they have some queries or doubts related to your order then it is your responsibility to provide a simple, well-organized customer support ticket system.
In My Account page of customer, they will can see their tickets and create new ticket, the ticket information includes title, department, priority, order, description and attachments.
SupportCandy allows users to enable ticketing forms with pre-built shortcodes. You can assign specific users the role of Support Agents who can access the dashboard and take care of the support tickets in the queue. SupportCandy offers multiple amazing features at affordable prices.
- Customers can create an unlimited number of tickets
- You can assign an unlimited number of agents
- Over 12 custom fields facilitate the ticket replying process
- Visitors can create tickets as a guest without logging in
- Agents can put private notes for other agents for future use
- Instilled with an advanced ticket-filtering feature
- It comes with fast and effective 100% ajax functionality
- You can use this plugin in any language
- It works perfectly with the multi-site network
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
SupportCandy has a free version with limited features. The starter package is available at $49.
8. WP Ticket
Manage all your tickets using WordPress ticket system plugin like WP Ticket. A customer-friendly plugin which helps to raise tickets easily. As with all other ticketing software, it helps to support clients by easily managing tickets and reporting efficiently.
- Creates custom fields.
- Upload attachments.
- Prioritise tickets.
- Email piping.
- Tickets can be locked while editing to prevent access at the same time.