It really depends on what you’re looking for in terms of project scope and quality of graphic design talent.Some of the best freelance graphic design websites are :
1). Freelancer.com is a popular destination among both employers and freelancers. Employers could post their work and then freelancers could find them and quote their proposal to complete the project.
- Huge job seeker and business owner user base with fourteen million users and almost seven million projects posted.
- Very usable, easy to use and modern website design.
- Free to get started.
- Escrow protection for payments
2). On Elance.com you will find a good mix of hourly and fixed price work. Registration is free and you receive 40 connect points/month. You use these points to send proposals, promote them, but it all costs points.
- Free registration, send 20 proposals for free per month (2 points per proposal). You should view buyers history before submitting your proposal. If a client always chooses cheaper options, you shouldn’t reach out to him. Save your precious time and points.
- Anybody can find work on Elance because of it’s broad variety. You can apply for work on programming, WordPress theme development, product design, branding, writing, marketing, administrative, consulting, legal and engineering jobs.
- More secure as Elance takes part in money exchange, by asking client to put money on Escrow before project has started.
3). Upwork.com registers both job seeker and client profiles, registration is free and it is very easy for you to get started immediately. To increase likelihood of getting hired, check oDesk contractor manual about how to setup great profile.
- Free registration, no paid membership ensuring you don’t have to use limited version of website.
- Anybody can find work on Elance because of big user base.
- Secure place to get paid as Odesk takes part in money exchange, by asking client to put money on Escrow before project is started.
4). Designhill.com provides an interactive interface that allows the customers to give real time feedback and ratings to design works, to help the designers better understand the customer’s expectations!. Customers can browse our top designers and choose their favourites to work on 1 to 1 basis.
Designhill provide a great platform for designers to create portfolios, showcase their design works and avail great work opportunities.
6. 99Designs Most designers hate the concept of this site and most high quality designers will not be on there but there are some and you get the advantage of dozens of different people coming up with ideas. So it’s really only more appropriate for tasks like getting a logo designed where there is some value in having lots of different people come up with ideas.
It is the world’s largest marketplace for small services. The most interesting part is you can create gigs for as low as $5. It can prove to be a money making system for you even if you don’t know the coding or design stuff. Just have a look at the gigs others are creating and see if you can do that too. If you can do something very usual that people may be willing to pay $5 for then you can make significant amount of money here.
8.Peopleperhour.com is one of the best places right now to find web designer jobs, web developer jobs, WordPress jobs, graphic designer jobs. PPH is pretty good place to get started, get part-time gigs with it’s.