How to Factory Reset Inspiron 11 3000
Factory Reset Inspiron 11? Dell is a computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. The company had briefly stepped into making Android smartphones but it shuttered its initiative.
Common Reasons for a Factory Reset
While there are many reasons for resetting your laptop but there are some main reasons for a factory reset. First of all, A factory reset will return your computer to the same state it was in when it rolled off the assembly line. All the programs will be deleted that you have installed, delete drivers, and return settings to their defaults.
Over time some programs which are of no use to you consume space on your drive and utilize the processing power. Sometimes it becomes essential to get rid of such programs, by resetting you’ll reclaim the drive space as well as optimize the performance of your computer.
Methods to Factory Reset Dell Inspiron 11
- With the device off, press the Power button and then immediately press and hold the F8 key.
- With Repair Your Computer highlighted, press Enter.
- With US selected for the keyboard input method, click Next.
- Ensure the Password field on the System Recovery Options window is empty and click OK.
- Click Dell Data Safe Restore and Emergency Backup.
- On the Welcome screen, ensure Restore computer and preserve my new or changed files is selected and click Next.
- Read the Emergency File & Folder Backup prompt and click Next.
- Click to check or uncheck the desired options and click Next.
Note: When an option is checked, that file type will be saved.
- Select the desired location for the backup to be saved and click Next.
Note: If the desired drive is not visible, ensure that it is connected and click Refresh.
- Click Next.
- Once the Backup is complete, click Next.
- Read the Restore my Computer prompt and click Yes, continue.
When finished, click Next.
- Once the restoration is complete, click Restart.
The device has been reset.
Reset by using Built-in Reset Option
- arlier Factory resetting a computer was a very inefficient and inconvenient process in Windows PC. It was improved in Windows 8 and was included in Windows 10 with many improvements.
- To Reset your PC just Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery where you will see Reset this PC header; Now click the Get started button to begin the process.
- Now you have two options: Keep my files or Remove everything.
- Also, Confirm the operation by clicking the Reset button and wait until the process completes.
- Lastly, Make sure you have the plug-in to avoid losing power during the process of factory resetting your Dell Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 3195.