If you look up how to increase your PHP max file size for Godaddy Hosting.Follow these steps.
1. Log into your GoDaddy account.
2. In the “My Products” section, click “Manage” in the Web Hosting area to get to the cPanel.
3. In the cPanel, scroll down to the Software area. If you don’t see this, then your hosting is an older version, and you should try using the php.ini method to change your upload limits.
4. Here’s where it starts to get unintuitive. Click “Select PHP Version”:
5. In the upper right corner, click “Switch to PHP Options”:
6. You’ll see a list of your PHP options, including upload_max_filesize. Click on the value and Save it. If you are running WordPress and want to change this value for your Media Library uploads, you’ll also need to set the value of post_max_size accordingly.