Salbuta Blog & Personal Responsive Blogger Theme
Salbuta – Blog & Personal Responsive Blogger Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 23549256
Salbuta is a blog & personal responsive Blogger theme with a modern grid light & gradient, multi layouts & columns and easily customized design with a well explained documentation.
- Fully 100% Responsive Salbuta is fully responsive to work fine on all devices including (Desktop PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Smart phones).
- RTL Supported Salbuta supports RTL direction
- UiKit 3 Based Theme Salbuta is based on Uikit 3 library that gives you a suitable typography concept and many other features.
- Multiple Layout Styles Salbuta has Gradient and Light styles with many options to use.
- Custom Posts Layout Salbuta has 4 post layouts (Default Post with Right Sidebar – Post with Left Sidebar – Full Width Post with No Sidebar – Post with Full Width Title). Full Width Title can be added to any of the other 3 layout style.
- 1 & 2 Columns Salbuta has can be set to 1 Column or 2 Columns. Sidebar can be enabled or disabled in index, posts or static pages or some of them.
- Wavy Style Salbuta has a wave like shape in header and footer. This can be enabled or disabled as you like.
- Sticky Header Salbuta has a Sticky Navigation Header on top while scrolling. This can be enabled or disabled as you like.
- Drop & Mega Menus Salbuta 2 levels drop down menus and single & multi mega menus to show featured posts with a label of your choice. You can use Drop Down and Mega Menu as many times as you need.
- Sticky Last Sidebar Gadget Salbuta has a Sticky Last Sidebar Gadget on top while scrolling. This can be enabled or disabled as you like.
- Grid Posts Filter Salbuta has a Grid Posts Filter to sort posts using label names that can be adjusted from the gadget. This can be enabled or disabled as you like.
- Grid Posts View Salbuta has a Grid Posts View option to select between expanding or shrinking posts. Expanding posts will show full posts or shrinking posts will show images only with title in a tooltip. This can be enabled to let users set the style they like or disabled and select any style as you like to be the main as you like. Also you can enable or disable shrinking for all other kind of posts including Mega posts, Related posts and Featured posts in error page. When you enable shrinking by default or user shrink them using View option, those posts will be shrunken too.
Salbuta Blog & Personal Responsive Blogger Theme Download Links