How To Check EVO Wingle 3G Remaining Balance Data Usage:
- First of all the client have to get registered by the PTCL website by giving the E-Mail address and the MDN number of your device. The company will send a password on the given E-Mail address.
- Login with that password and MDN number of the device on the PTCL site.
- A new page will appear before you with different options. Click on query data usage record to check the EVO data usage.
- Now, enter the required date from when you want to check the data and the end date till whom you want to check the data usage.
- Now, the usage will be shown in KBs. You can convert the KBs into MBs by Google KBs to MBs converter to check the data usage in MBs.
In order to check your EVO Wingle Remaining Balance, Open the (SoftPhone) from your EVO software and have to dial 1015. Now select the language and then press 2 to check your remaining balance. You can also check the usage limit from [email protected]
This is the complete method that you can follow to have the details Remaining balance in your EVO device. This will intimate you that when you have to recharge your account. Furthermore, you can also check the EVO Wingle 3G remaining Data Usage Limit by following this procedure.