What is Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 ?
Adobe Dreamweaver, an application web designers and developers use to create websites and applications for use across multiple targets including browsers, devices, and tablets.
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 also has excellent supports for jQuery Mobile and now developers can easily develop IOS and Android apps under a single platform of Adobe Dreamweaver CS6. With the help of CSS transitions panel in Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, developers can add animation on the web pages. No need to know the complete rules of CSS while playing with animated effects, just pick the feature and CSS transitions panel will automatically manage it. In short Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 is an excellent tool for web development which has all the great features to fulfill the developers’ requirements.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Windows 8
- 1GB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
- Code Navigator best practices
- HTML data sets
- Live View
- New user interface
- Photoshop Smart Objects
- Related Files
- Subversion integration and much more.